Nemo Tile – Woburn, MA location.
NemoTile + Stone is a trusted institution in the tile and stone industry headquartered in NYC. We are seeking an experienced CDL driver based in Woburn MA, to make deliveries to our valued customers predominantly throughout Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine and Rhode Island. The regularly scheduled hours will typically be Monday through Friday, 7:00 am through 4:00 pm.
- Safely, promptly and reliably deliver our product to retail and commercial customers
- Conduct routine precheck on company vehicle prior to beginning daily route
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Document and log work/rest periods and miles spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with local, state and federal truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods, etc.), as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Promptly report defects, accidents, violations or problems with scheduled deliveries.
Prior work experience as a delivery driver
Safely operate a company vehicle and other equipment.
Extensive knowledge of rules of the road for trucks, as well as safety procedures for driving and handling / transporting heavy materials
Able to operate a pallet jack and lift gate
Hands on experience with GPS electronic equipment
Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
Good communication and customer service skills
Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, delivery challenges, etc.)
Ability to satisfactorily complete pre-employment screening, including an MVR check demonstrating safe driving record.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Commercial Driver's License (Required)
Additional Essential Functions
While performing the duties of this job, the driver is regularly required to stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, sit for extended periods of time, walk, stoop, kneel, climb, balance or crouch. Also required is the ability to lift up to 70 lbs. as well as move, push/pull (with equipment when required) very heavy loads.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
Hourly Rate Range: $25.00 p/h to $30.00 p/h
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance